- Number of Bedrooms:
- Number of Bathrooms:
- Year Built:
- Square Footage:
- Lot Size (Acre):
Tucked away in a private Grace Bay enclave, Oasis Villa offers privacy as well as proximity to the beach and all the amenities central Grace Bay has to offer. Charming, well-built, and deceptively large at approx. 3,000 interior square feet, the fully walled and gated home offers an elegant in-ground pool and mature private garden. Oasis Villa is the perfect investment property or family retreat and the only home in central Grace Bay under $700,000. An additional lot may be available for purchase to maximize investment potential.
- The floor plan is perfect for entertaining friends and family and allows a great flow of traffic from dining to living and outdoors.
- The large living room has sliders opening to the terrace and pool.
- The eat-in kitchen is spacious enough for the most creative gourmet cook and the sliders from the dining room also open onto the terrace.
- The home has an over-sized master bedroom suite with walk-in closet and sliders to the back terrace which runs the full length of the house and overlooks the pool.
- The ample master bath has a separate shower, Jacuzzi tub, and double sinks.
- The two additional bedrooms include custom closets and share a full bathroom with tub/shower.
- A separate windowed office off the living room and master suite can double as a nursery.
- The laundry room has two big closets and there is a full attic for extra storage.
- A lovely pergola extends from the back terrace with beautiful climbing bougainvillea and jasmine to scent your evenings and offer you an oasis from everyday stressors.
- Want to have a party but not mess up your house? The enclave is centered around its own clubhouse and pool for resident-only use and enjoyment.
- The house is solidly constructed and includes a two-zone central air conditioning system, new hot water heater, attic fan, and more.